RadarMaps is an extension to our RadarStick ADSB receiver and RadarSpotter applications. Watch air-traffic data on an
map. Just as RadarStick: No WiFi required!
• completely ads free
• seamless integration into RadarStick and RadarSpotter
• optional traffic-layer filtering
• classical and ATC-like aircraft symbols
• airline logos of more than 200 major airlines
• portable offline maps
• complete world country borders
• world ICAO airports with runways and description
• IFR high altitude routes and waypoints for Germany, Switzerland, Austria and UK
• more than 10.000 radar navigation stations (NDB, VORDME, VORTAC, etc.) worldwide
• ... with more to come
The maps style is inspired by the "TESS - ATC controller workplace" design study .
OSM runway layouts 
NaturalEarth geographical data 
Radar Maps is a free software application from the Geography subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-06-09. The program can be installed on Android.
Radar Maps (version 1.3.1) has a file size of 6.71 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Radar Maps since it was posted on our website on 2016-10-16.
The latest version is 1.3.1 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-22.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-06-09
Please download RadarSpotter or RadarStick to use this maps add-on application.,add: IFR upper airspace charts for Germany, Switzerland, Austria and UK with more to come!,fix: NDB, NDBDME in UK visible now